Friday, November 19, 2010

The Big Decision

I had a big decision to make in my life. I had to decide where I was going to play college football. My high school fullback was right, he always told me that the letters from colleges would fly in soon, I just needed to be patient and they did. I had a lot of offers. I narrowed them down to Nebraska, Clemson, Florida State Auburn, and Florida. I took visits to all of these schools, all the people I met seemed friendly and honest. I liked all of these colleges but ended up narrowing it down to Auburn and Florida. It came down to the location of the colleges, I didn't want to be too far away from my mom and both colleges were no longer than 5 hours away. Also, I liked both of their coaching staffs. While I was still trying to make my decision I got to attend the Citrus Bowl where Auburn was playing USC, it was crazy, it was so packed and the fans were nuts! My mother of course wanted me to attend Florida, because it was closer than Auburn. My mother also liked the coaches from Florida too. Well, I wanted to make my mother happy, so in the final day that you had to decide where you were going to sign your letter of intent too I signed mine to Florida. I was now a Florida Gator, I like my decision and so did my parents. I couldn't wait to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment